Camino Nuevo Charter Academy (“CNCA”) is a small network of seven high-performing, community-based, free public schools serving students from preschool through 12th grade. Our schools are recognized for providing a research-based curriculum with integrated support systems and stand-out enrichment offerings like our bilingual program option, music and dance enrichment, and college awareness and readiness support starting from the beginning. We are proud of our success and excited to welcome new students to our seven different campuses.
Our application window is open from October 12, 2021 to January 28, 2022. When more applications are received than space, we will hold a public lottery event on Friday, February 11, 2022. Our schools are tuition-free and open to all! There are no residential restrictions. School hours are typically from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with before and after school and extracurricular activities available starting at 7:30 a.m. and ending at 6 p.m. daily.
Process to Apply
• Submit an application to be included in the Feb. 11 lottery
• Complete your application here.
• Need help? Call our Home Support Office at 213-417-3400 or email Crystal.Day@caminonuevo.org
Enrollment Reminders and Details
• All new students (including siblings) must apply to enroll at CNCA
• When more applications are received than space, a public lottery event will take place on Feb. 28
• Our Virtual Enrollment Events can be found on our website under “Enroll” on the homepage (pre-registration required!) Virtual School Events – Enroll – Camino Nuevo Charter Academy
• See other important dates and details here: Application Deadline and Lottery – Enroll – Camino Nuevo Charter Academy
• All applications received AFTER January 28 will be added to the waitlist or accepted as space permits.
To learn more about CNCA visit our website, follow CNCASchools on Facebook or Instagram, or call our Home School Office at 213-417-3400.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family as you explore CNCA!Connect: