This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything, once you click through, you will not be charged any additional fees, but we will be paid a commission by the advertiser. As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting MomsLA.com.
Do Your Children Love the Movie, Frozen?
There is a brand new Disney Frozen movie game. This one features your child’s favorite characters from Disney’s new movie, Frozen. The characters featured on the cards include Sven, Olaf, Kristoff, Anna, and Elsa. Who is your child’s favorite Frozen movie character?
How Do You Play This Classic Matching Game with a Disney Frozen Movie Twist?
Game Set up
- There are 72 tiles altogether in the Disney Frozen movie matching game. Set up the tiles first. You do not need to use all tiles if you have younger children. Just make sure you use matching sets.
- Put the tiles you are using face down and in rows.
Disney Frozen Movie Matching Game Directions
- Turn over any two tiles of your choice so all players can see them. You may choose to do more tiles depending on your child’s age or how quickly you would like to get through a game.
- If they are not a match, turn them back over face down exactly where they were. Try to remember which characters were on these tiles for later in the game!
- Now it’s the next player’s turn.
Winning the game: Once all the tiles have been matched up, the game is over. Count how many Disney Frozen movie matching game tiles you collected. The player with the most tiles is the winner.
You Can Even Play the Disney Frozen Movie Matching Game Alone
You can play alone, too! Set up the game as usual, but use a clock or timer to keep track of how much time it takes you to match up all the pairs. You take all the turns, going as fast as you can. But remember, you can only turn two tiles over at a time. Play again and try to beat your best.
For ages 3 and up for 1 or more players.
Why My Children Liked the Disney Frozen Movie Matching Game
- They all could play together.
- My little one can play alone while the older ones are at school.
- It includes all their favorite characters from the Frozen movie.
Why I Liked the Disney Frozen Movie Matching Game
- It’s a classic game.
- It has easy instructions that everyone can understand.
- The setup is easy, just punch the 72 cards out of the cardboard.
- It has easy clean-up, just put them all back in the box.