Are You Looking For a Way to Keep Your
Older Kids Busy on Road Trips?
Educational Insights is one of our favorite brands. The reason is right there in their name. Their games and toys are educational. We know that we can always trust them to come up with quality products that our kids will always learn from. That’s why we were excited to try out Educational Insights’ Kanoodle Extreme Game.
With Kanoodle Extreme you can cross-train your brain! If you loved best-selling, award-winning Kanoodle® and Kanoodle® Genius, you’ll flip for Educational Insights Kanoodle Extreme Game! The game features a unique, new game board with over 300 2-D, 3-D, and NEW sliding 2-D puzzles.
Educational Insight’s Kanoodle Extreme Game Details
- 101 Brain-building puzzles
- Tricky 2-D rectangular and mind-boggling 3-D pyramid puzzles at multiple levels of difficulty
- All pieces store inside a portable, pocket-size case for easy cleanup and play anywhere
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces and a 48-page illustrated puzzle book
- For 1 player
4 Reasons Why We LOVE Educational Insights’ Kanoodle Extreme Game
- Independent Play — We love busy play, and Kanoodle Extreme does just that. We love that it’s a game that is all about strategy and helping kids develop critical thinking skills. It also challenges their spatial reasoning. All skills will benefit them as they grow.
- Progressive Play — As kids play, the levels in the game get increasingly difficult. We love it when games can be played at various levels to keep the game going instead of ending in a short time with a quick win.
- Portable — We love that Kanoodle is compact in design making it a perfect game to take along while vacationing.. It’s great entertainment when there’s a little downtime at an airport or when traveling on a train or bus.
- All Age Play — Even grown-ups want to get in on the action. This game appeals to kids of all ages. While it says it can be played by ages 7 and up, it’s also a game that can be played with younger kids who have assistance as it can boost their confidence.
I hope you enjoy Educational Insights’ Kanoodle Extreme Game as a way to help your kids not only learn more about shapes but also as a way to get more excited about math.