This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything, once you click through, you will not be charged any additional fees, but we will be paid a commission by the advertiser. As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting MomsLA.com.
Looking for a game the whole family can enjoy?
Family Fun Night is a huge hit in our house. Games are definitely always the favorite when given a choice between a game or a movie. We knew that we had a perfect match and were excited to try out Educational Insights’ Read My List! Game. It’s a fast-paced, quick-thinking game that would be a new experience for our family.
What do onions, gold, and boxing have in common? They’re all types of rings! Listen to a list, remember what you heard, then think quick! Win points for naming things missing from the list, identifying their category, or being the last player standing in a Lightning Round. Everyone can join the fun with two gameplay levels: easy and hard, which made it perfect in my house with 3 boys of different ages.
Educational Insights’ Read My List Game Details
- Listen to a list and remember what you heard in this think-quick game of categories and lists!
- Score points by racing to name things that fit in a category; guessing the correct category; or in a fast-paced, all-play lightning round!
- Features 2 levels of play — easy and hard — so everyone can join in the fun! For 3 or more players.
- Includes 200 double-sided cards, a game guide, and a storage box.
4 Reasons Why We LOVE Educational Insights’ Read My List Game
- Learning & Retention — We love that this game improves our ability to recall facts. It’s not always easy to remember, but with this game, you can practice your skills. These skills will benefit our children as they grow.
- Quick Thinking — Not only do you have to remember and retain the information, but you have to be quick about it. Read My List encourages quick thinking skills, another quality trait needed later on in life.
- Portable — We love that the Read My List Game is compact in design making it a perfect game to take while traveling.
- Social Skills — Read My List Game promotes good sportsmanship and social skills.
I hope you enjoy Educational Insights’ Read My List Game as a way to help your kids not only learn the importance of remembering and retaining information, but also the other skills we have listed above that are so important later in their lives. Here is where you can find out more information about Educational Insights:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/educationalinsights
- YouTube channel with lots of videos about their different products: http://www.youtube.com/user/EducationalInsights
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ed_insights
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/edinsights/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/educationalinsights
- Link where people can sign up directly for EI’s newsletter http://bit.ly/11NVqak