This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Thoughtfully. We’re giving away a special box for Mother’s Day.
You know that here at MomsLA we’re pretty excited about Mother’s Day. And we just met Audrina Partridge, who’s going to get to celebrate her very first Mother’s Day this year! Audrina is working with Thoughtfully.com, which delivers these unique gift boxes, perfect for Mother’s Day – or for any other occasion when you want to give something special. We wanted to know how Audrina’s liking Motherhood and we got to ask her a few questions.
We’re also giving away a delightful box from Thoughtfully! Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win.
Interview with Audrina Partridge
1. We are so excited for you to have your first Mother’s Day! What does your family have planned for you and what are hoping for?
I am so excited!!:) Corey will be out of the country, unfortunately, but my daughter Kirra and I will have a fun girls day.
2. We’re sure you’ve been through so many changes in the past year, but what was the most surprising thing about becoming a Mom?
Having this unexplainable feeling inside of being able to do anything.
3. We’re pretty lucky to live in a place like LA, where the weather lets us get out and about most of the year, so we’re curious – what’s your favorite LA outing with your baby?
We love our beach and park outings, along with shopping at outdoor malls.
4. And we know that when you’re a Mom it’s important to be as efficient as possible – what are your tips for getting out the door with your baby quickly?
Always repacking the diaper bag night before! I pre-plan everything now so we are prepared.
5. With all the things you’re doing as a TV personality and now that you have a partnership with Thoughtfully, how do you manage your busy lifestyle as Mom?
It’s all about balance and weekly schedules. I devote 2-3 days a week to work and then the rest is to Kirra and my family.
6. We know for us that becoming Moms meant a huge shift in our lives, and we’re wondering how has becoming a Mom changed your outlook on life?
I see things so differently now! Growing up you think you’re invincible, but now I’m very protective and cautious.
7. There’s a perception out there that Celebrities have it all so easy, but we’re pretty sure there are some Universal struggles to being a Mom – what are yours?
I don’t have a nanny; I’m very hands-on. I want to raise my children and experience all the fun things I did as a child with them, so the struggle for me is balancing work, being a mom, a wife, and everything else.
8. You project an aura of healthy living, but have you made any lifestyle changes specifically because you’re a Mom?
I use natural cleaning products, and buy organic, no processed food.
We hope all the Moms out there have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
We’re giving away one of these awesome boxes from Thoughtfully.com, courtesy of Audrina Partridge. Please leave a comment telling us who your favorite Celebrity Mom is and why. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random on Monday, May 15th at 12pm PT. No International shipping. Note: we cannot guarantee which box you’ll win.
UPDATE: The contest is over and a winner has been chosen. Thank you for entering!
Sarah Auerswald is the co-Founder of MomsLA.com. This post is part of a campaign sponsored by Thoughtfully.com. Photos of Audrina Partridge used with permission.