This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything, once you click through, you will not be charged any additional fees, but we will be paid a commission by the advertiser. As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting MomsLA.com.
Yogi Finders Game
Do you love to play games with your children? Do you ever exercise together? If so this fast-paced yoga matching game is definitely for you! We love playing games as a family and never miss our weekly scheduled family game night. We also exercise together every Saturday morning, so I was excited to try out a game that combined two of our favorite activities into one. Yogi Finders was the perfect bodily-kinesthetic and fun game for my children.
This fun, interactive game encouraged my son to not only find the matching yoga pose but to try to hold each pose for 10 seconds. This was a great way to introduce him to yoga. He had a blast trying to beat me at finding the poses and enjoyed watching me try to hold them as well. I liked the game’s goals of improving flexibility and developing memory skills. With two different sides to the game boards, the game remained challenging and new each time we played. This is definitely a game that we will play again and again. What a great way to combine our workout and game time!
Key Features of the Yogi Finders Game
- 2 to 4 players
- Ages 6 and up
- Includes 4 double-sided game boards, 86 yoga pose cards, 12 game tokens, and 1 instructional sheet
- Develops memory skills while improving flexibility
What We Love About the Upside Down Yoga Games Yogi Finders Game
- It’s a yoga game! It’s so difficult to find games that are combined with physical exercise, so we were happy to be able to try this one.
- It is a fun-filled matching game that is a great way to introduce yoga to young children.
- The game has four double-sided game boards to keep the game fresh and exciting each time it is played.
- The yoga active gameplay portion enhances balance, coordination, and flexibility.
- The instructional sheet provides tips on how to use the game and teaches children about yoga.
- It has an easy setup.
I absolutely love toys that encourage learning and physical exercise, and this game does not disappoint! We are constantly looking for games that are fun, durable, educational, and have the ability to keep our children engaged. I was excited to have an opportunity to review this game, and I am eager to recommend it to other parents.