(a) MomsLA, LLC: MomsLA, LLC may also be referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “MomsLA”.
(b) You: We may refer to you or any person that uses or visits our website as “you”, “your”, or a “user.”
(c) Site: When we use the term “Site,” we mean all the individual URL(s) or Internet address locations, sites and pages within the MomsLA.com domain and materials provided on or with our Site, including without limitation, our applications, content, information, graphics, multimedia materials, code, logos, service and trademarks, designs, all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable items and elements and all of the various features, functions, tools and services in, on, or associated with our Site whether or not created by us or our freelancers and bloggers.
- LICENSE. Except as otherwise specifically permitted, you may use our Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Under no circumstances may you use the Site in a manner that exceeds the rights granted for your use. Unless otherwise specifically provided, you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site, frame any portion of the Site, scrape our Site or databases, or reproduce, reprint, redistribute, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the Site (or any portion) without our prior written consent.
- USER CONTENT LICENSE. When you leave a comment on our Site, submit an application to have your event listed on our calendar, or otherwise post or distribute any content on our Site, you grant MomsLA, including its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use any of the materials you provide, including photographs, videos, copy, or other content (“User Content”) in connection with the operation of the Site, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat the User Content. You warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, display, transmit, or distribute the User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When you leave a comment on our Site, submit an application to have your event listed on our calendar, or otherwise post or distribute content on our Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You agree not to distribute in any way User Content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any User Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted by you on our Site.
- PROHIBITED USES. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing;’ or “crashing;” (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by MomsLA in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE. If you believe that any material on this Site infringes your copyright rights, please contact MomsLA’s designated agent for Digital Millennium Copyright Act notices at:
Sarah Auerswald, Co-Founder
3930 Keeshen Dr.
Los Angles, California 90066
In your notice, please include: (a) your physical or electronic signature; (b) identification of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed, or, if there are multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works; (c) identification of the material that you claim to be infringing, and where the material is located on the Site; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or the law; and (f) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate. If the notice is submitted by someone else on your behalf, the notice must also contain a statement that, under penalty of perjury, the person submitting the notice is authorized to act on your behalf.
(a) NO WARRANTIES. MOMSLA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. MOMSLA IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MOMSLA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. MOMSLA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
(b) ERRORS, OMISSIONS, AND INACCURACIES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES, AND/OR EVENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MOMSLA EVENTS CALENDAR. MOMSLA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES, AND/OR EVENTS DESCRIBED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. MOMSLA STRONGLY URGES YOU TO CONFIRM ANY EVENT DETAILS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EVENT DATE, TIME, LOCATION, AND ADMISSION, WITH THE THIRD PARTY EVENT HOSTS PRIOR TO RELIANCE OR ATTENDANCE.
(c) Medical Disclaimer. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on our Site is for informational purposes only. While this Site may comment on particular health products, diets, supplements and other healthy living topics, it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Reliance on any information appearing on this site is solely at your own risk.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. MOMSLA’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOMSLA BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, AND ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING EVENTS, RECOMMENDED TO YOU OR PROVIDED TO YOU BY MOMSLA. MOMSLA IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN WHILE PARTICIPATING IN ANY THIRD PARTY EVENT OR ACTIVITY POSTED ON THIS SITE. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- LINKS; AFFILIATED SITES. MomsLA has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. MomsLA works with various partners, affiliates, and third parties whose content and Internet sites may be linked with our Site. Because we have no control over the content and performance of these third party sites, MomsLA makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and MomsLA assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
- COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. You acknowledge and agree that all information, services, content, and other materials available on or with the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws and are owned or licensed by MomsLA. Except as expressly authorized by MomsLA, either in these Terms or elsewhere, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from the information, services, content, or other materials available on or with the Site.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.