The Groundlings is offering IN-PERSON Teen Improv classes at the world-famous Groundlings Theatre! Your kids can get up on their feet, working on characters, improvisation, and acting through a variety of theatre games and improv exercises. They’ll have fun while making friends and building self-confidence in one of these three classes:
One-day TEEN DROP-INs give students an introduction to improv and acting.
– Nov 20 at 10:00am-12:00pm PT on Sunday
– Dec 17 at 10:00am-12:00pm PT on Saturday
Five-day TEEN IMPROV CAMPS include an open class for friends and family on the last class.
– Nov 6-Dec 11 at 10:00-12:00pm PT on Sundays
– Nov 13- Dec 18 at 12:00pm-2:00pm PT on Sundays
– NEW 4-session WEEKEND WARRIOR classes help teens build a foundation for what every good improviser needs to know.
– Oct 29 – Nov 6 at 10:00am-12:30pm PT on Saturdays and Sundays
– Dec 3 – Dec 11 at 10:00am-12:30pm PT on Saturdays and Sundays
Age ranges: 10-13 & 14-18. No exceptions.Connect: