Type: Adventure Camp, After Care, Arts & Crafts, Beach, Before and/or After Care, Before Care, Creative, Dance, Day Camp, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Nature, Outdoors, Soccer, Sports, Surfing, Theater, Volleyball, Water Sports
Fitness by the Sea Beach Camp (FBS) is Los Angeles’ premiere and oldest beach camp (celebrating our 24th year) for children ages 4-14. With beachside locations in Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades, an experienced and spirited staff (average age 23), and low camper to staff ratios (6:1), FBS offers a full range of over 200 dynamic and creative activities in an encouraging and nurturing environment.
SIGN UP BY THE WEEK- Register your child for any weeks you wish, with no minimum weeks. Add as many weeks as you want whenever you want! With free and unlimited schedule changes you can¹t go wrong!
100% SAFETY RECORD– For the past 23 years, Fitness by the Sea has been recognized as the “safest beach camp” in the Los Angeles area. All of our camps cater to first-time campers and kids new to the ocean. No Prior ocean experience is required. Non-swimmers are welcome!
BUS TRANSPORTATION- Bus stops serving communities in Westwood, Beverly Hills, Cheviot Hills, West Hollywood, Mar Vista, Culver City, Venice, Marina del Rey, Playa Vista, Playa del Rey, and El Segundo areas.
OVER 200 ACTIVITIES- “Something for Everyone” – Ages 4-14
• Water Activities: surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, paddling, etc.
• Team Sports: soccer, basketball, baseball, flag football, dodge ball, etc.
• Creative Activities: dance, arts & crafts, yoga, puppet shows, magic, etc.
• Individual Sports: gymnastics, martial arts, cheerleading, fencing, etc.
Kids feel safe to be themselves and are encouraged to take safe risks, push their own limits, and discover their unique abilities.Connect:
Address: 1541 Palisades Dr , Los Angeles, CA 90272
Phone Number: (310) 459-2425
Email: [email protected]
Website: Fitness by the Sea Beach Camp
Dates: June 12th- August 25th
Hours: Hours: 9:00am – 3:00pm, Extended Care available 3:30pm – 5:30pm
USC Volleyball Camps
Looking to improve your child’s volleyball skills? USC Volleyball is some some skill-specific day camps on campus this summer! They will be held at the USC Galen Center.
** Get a special MomsLA discount! Email Virginia and let her know you heard about USC Volleyball Camp from MomsLA! [email protected]
Our intro camp involves SERVING – the first contact of volleyball. This will be offered for ALL Grades and skill levels (no experience needed!), on July 13 and July 14, 5:15PM-7:15PM. Each session is $85.
There are other camps for grades 5-12, also for all skill levels (no experience needed!). If you aren’t sure which skill to pick, you can sign up for either of the camps on either date, and note in the registration that there is little to no experience! The libero, setting, and attacking camps have lunch provided. Each session is $245. You can only sign up one per day since the camps happen at the same time.
JULY 13: 9:30AM-4:30PM
1) SETTING CAMP: This camp is designed for any level setter. Athletes will be divided and coached by skill level. The setter camp will focus on footwork, hand placement, location, tempo, and offensive strategy. Setters will pair with liberos and work on live setting reps of a pass and dig.
2) LIBERO CAMP: This camp is designed for any level libero. Athletes will be divided and coached by skill level. The libero camp will focus on defense and passing technique
1) SETTING CAMP: same as above, but drills will be slightly different so campers can attend both days and learn something new. On this day, setters will get to set attackers.
2) ATTACKING CAMP: This camp is attackers for any level attacker. Athletes will be divided and coached by skill level. The camp will focus on footwork, arm swings, attacking range/shots, blocking, and passing.
Sign up at www.uscwvbcamp.com
*All camps are run by the USC Volleyball staff and current and former USC volleyball players. All camps are open to all applicants. Limited only by roster space, age, and grade level.Connect: