This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything, once you click through, you will not be charged any additional fees, but we will be paid a commission by the advertiser. As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting MomsLA.com.
Bring the fun and excitement of camping
to your family game night!
Learning about the great outdoors can be next to impossible this time of year. Education Outdoors Camp game makes the nearly impossible become possible by teaching your family all about nature, animals, and the fun and exciting things you would learn while on a camping trip. Designed for children ages 5 and up, Camp is a game the whole family can play. With four different experience levels, it works perfectly for various age groups. You start at the novice level and as your knowledge increases you move higher up in the ranks. Camp truly is a game that grows with you and your family. I love that it challenges my family to reach for the next level and that they are learning through all the giggles.
Another great feature of Camp is that unlike many of today’s games that will only allow 2-4 players at a time, you can play with up to 8 players making it easier for large families to enjoy the game together. Having a large family myself this was a key factor for us.
What is Included With the Camp Game
- colorful game board
- 400 questions
- 99 fun facts
- 8 game characters
- 1 die
- 16 level cards
- 1 compass card
Key points About Camp
- There are4 levels of play for all age groups — Level 1 questions are all about identifying animals and geography while higher levels focus on habits in the wildlife and most importantly outdoor safety.
- The game board is vibrant and the color photos on the question cards and fun game pieces are appealing to kids and adults.
- Up to 8 players, ages 5 and up, can play the game at once.
- Game play only takes about 25 minutes, keeping the kids’ attention and making them want to play again and again.
- It’s easy to play and the instructions are clear and not confusing. You can take the game out of the box and start playing.